Delaware Valley Branch Membership
AS A REGULAR MEMBER
– Attend classes anywhere in the branch
– Discounted admission for branch socials and other events
– Monthly and weekly email-news letter
– Automatic membership in RSCDS (Scotland)
– Society publication “Scottish Country Dancer” (one per household)
– Information about Scottish Country Dance activities in the area
– Liability insurance coverage of branch functions. It is not accident insurance. Liability insurance is for when you are sued, and negligence of some sort on the part of the group has to be proven.
You are entitled to
– Vote at the annual general meeting (AGM)
– Be elected to serve on the branch committees
– Training and certification of SCD teachers
– Publication of dance books
– Recording dance music
*Renewing members with dues paid by Nov. 15th are eligible for the Hogmanay member discount.
New or Renewing members* can use the online form:
(Follow the instructions) Payment can made via PayPal found on our Contact Us page.
Or use the printable PDF forms for:
Renewing members* – Printable (PDF) registration form
New members only: Printable (PDF) New Member Registration form
Late Summer is Membership Renewal Time
Please send your completed registration form to:
Chrissa Pedersen, 711 Carpenter Lane, Philadelphia, PA 19119 by October 1.
Checks can be made payable to “RSCDS Del. Val. Br., Ltd.”. OR
Payment can made via PayPal found on our Contact Us page.
Membership Options Defined:
Sustaining Annual Branch Membership: $110 Includes $25 deductible donation.
Annual Branch Membership: $85
Annual Membership for Dancers Under Age 25 or Low Income: $35 Designed especially for students or for those who would like to join the Branch,but find the full priced membership to be an economic burden.
Youth Membership Ages 12-17: $25 Designed to encourage younger dancers to join the branch and the Society.
Class Fee For Existing Life Members Only: $40 Adds all-you-can-dance classes to existing membership benefits.
As always, if you have any questions or suggestions about the fee structure, please talk with any member of the Executive Committee.